What is Monday Motivation?
What is Monday Motivation?
Monday Motivation is a slogan redistributed on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook under the hashtag #MondayMotivation where users of the social media sites post positive messages on a Monday. Positive quotes and uplifting messages are included in this hashtag as well as many photographs.
What are the Monday blues?
“The ‘Monday Blues’ describe a set of negative emotions that many people get at the beginning of the workweek if they’re not happy at work,” says Alexander Kjerulf, an international author and speaker on happiness at work. If you were happy, you’d be excited and energized on Mondays, not tired and depressed.”
What is the quote of the day for Monday?
“Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” “The biggest thrill wasn’t in winning on Sunday but in meeting the payroll on Monday.”
How can I get Monday Motivation?
Six tips to help you find your Monday motivation
- One Thing At A Time. Focus your attention on one thing at a time.
- Write A List.
- Stick To A Plan.
- Make Sure Your Goals Are Within Reach.
- Make The Most Of Your Time.
- Review Your Performance.
How do I start Monday morning?
10 ways to make your Monday morning better
- Get up earlier. If you really want to change your Monday mindset, start as you mean to go on.
- Get up later.
- Eat breakfast.
- Don’t go back to sleep.
- Make more of your commute.
- Make someone’s day.
- Make Monday your cheat day.
- Remind yourself about other successful Mondays.
How do you wish on Monday morning?
I wish this great Monday morning brings you hopes and courage to face the problems in your life. I hope you have a fabulous day ahead and you emerge victorious at the end of the day! Mondays are great to greet a new week full of optimism. And I bet you have never had a beautiful Monday morning than this one today.
How can we avoid Monday blues?
Tips for avoiding the Monday Blues
- Finish your Monday morning tasks on Friday.
- Encourage a work/life balance.
- Do what makes you happy.
- Get enough sleep.
- Have a Monday evening plan.
- Start a Monday morning ritual.
- Avoid meetings.
- Meet with employees about their work.
Does everyone get Monday blues?
Some people can relate to the Monday morning blues rearing its ugly head on Sunday evening — or even afternoon. This is likely experienced by folks who don’t like their jobs at all. According to Gallup, only 32% of workers are engaged, so there are an awful lot of people who fall into this category.
What is the correct way to start a week off?
Here’s how I plan my week on Sunday night so that I can hit the ground running Monday morning with confidence.
- Do a mind sweep.
- Review the week to come.
- Look forward to three to five weeks out.
- Reflect on the last week.
- Check your longer-term goals.
- Sort by urgency and impact.
What is the start of week?
Which day do you consider the beginning of the week? According to the International Organisation for Standardisation, Monday signifies the beginning of the trade and business week. Although culturally and historically, Sunday signifies the starts of a new week and is a day of rest.
What is a nice start of the week?
There is no common expression that refers specifically to the start of the work week. You would simply say, “have a good week.” Some especially cheerful people might say, “Happy Monday!” But because work is usually not people’s favorite activity, “Happy Friday!” is much more common.
How do you kick the Monday blues?
How to beat Monday blues
- Don’t live for the weekends.
- Treat Sunday as a day of rest.
- Don’t sleep in.
- Plan ahead Sunday night.
- Hit the hay early on Sunday…
- And wake up early on Monday.
- Generate good vibes — through music and otherwise.
- Hit the (early-bird) gym.
How do I stop Monday morning anxiety?
Six Ways to Overcome Monday Morning Anxiety
- Take Advantage of the Weekend. Weekends are great, for many reasons.
- Start Week Refreshed.
- Remember Your Purpose.
- Think About your Future.
- Make Some Changes.
- Maybe It’s Time To Do Something Else.
How do I start Monday right?